Quick Fence Repair supplies and installs a complete line of chain link products that provide exceptional security for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Chain link fabric provides a safe, secure perimeter around buildings, yards, pools and fields, without diluting nature’s beauty. STRENGTH AND LONGEVITY
Strength, corrosion-resistance, long life – that is what customers want in a chain link fence. That is what Quick Fence Repair delivers. All of our chain link fabrics are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship. Chain link material will not corrode or rust for a period of 10 years. Available in a wide variety of fabrics and colours, our chain link systems offer the most economical solution for maintenance free security.
Quick Fence Repair installs chain link fences with diamond sizes ranging from 3/8″ through to 4″. Quick Fence Repair’s chain link systems are available in a wide range of sizes and gauges to suit all applications. From backyard projects to tennis courts and high security
installations. We are currently installing chain link mesh in the following diamond sizes:
3/8″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, 1-3/4″, 2″, 2-1/4″, and 3″ – 4″. Quick Fence Repair installs chain link fences from 18″ high to 12’ in height.
Get A Quote
Commercial Chain Link Fence Installation
Commercial chain-link fence installation is very popular among businesses when it comes to establishing a boundary around their properties. It is essential in ensuring the security of your employees and building. It prevents unwanted tinkering with expensive equipment.
Commercial chain link fences are used in a variety of scenarios. They can be used in warehouses, ballparks, storage facilities, wildlife animal parks, and high-security facilities. They are also used in steel cage matches in wrestling. They are durable and easy to maintain. Commercial chain link fences are available in a number of height and colour combinations.
Pros & Cons of Commercial Chain Link Fences
- Low installation cost: Commercial chain-link fence installation cost is low as compared to other types of fences. This is an advantage, especially for larger properties.
- Low maintenance cost: It is easy to maintain a commercial chain link fence. Dirt and debris can be removed easily by hosing it down.
- Safety: It offers safety around commercial properties if they have barbed wire installed at the top. Additionally, chain link enclosures can be covered at the top as well.
- Versatile: Commercial chain link fences can be used for many kinds of properties. For example, they can be used for batting cages, backstops, factories, etc.
- Quick installation: Commercial chain link fences are the easiest and quickest to install. This is due to its simple and uncomplicated structure.
- Privacy: While it is cheap, its transparent nature doesn’t prevent prying eyes from peeping into your facility, which may attract unwanted attention.
- Personal safety: Some businesses need a barbed wire with commercial chain link fence installation. Handling barbed wire is dangerous, and safety gloves are a must. It is highly recommended that a professional install barbed wires.
- Appearance: Commercial chain link fence doesn’t appear as good as other types of fences. It’s purely functional as it serves the purpose of establishing a boundary and providing security.
How Much Does Commercial Chain Link Fence Cost?
When considering commercial chain link fence costs, you need to consider how much fence is required to cover the area. Height, gauge size, mesh size, material, and finish are the key factors that determine the commercial chain link fence installation costs.
Usually, commercial spaces require higher fences than residential spaces. This factor also adds to commercial chain link fence costs. Commercial chain link costs in the range of $6 to $25 per linear foot for materials and $12 to $25 per linear foot for installation. On average, commercial chain link fence installation costs $2600 for a small area. Taller and thicker gauge fences cost more than regular specification fences.
What Is The Best Commercial Chain Link to Buy?
When considering commercial chain link fence installation, it is important to choose the appropriate wire material. Some sets of properties have different requirements than others. The types of chain link wire materials are:
- Galvanized: This type of wire material is zinc-coated. It offers resistance against corrosion and rust and it is the cheapest wire material. Once installed, it is good for at least 10 years.
- PVC coated: This type of chain link material is covered with PVC. It has a better appearance than galvanized wire material. It also offers greater rust and corrosion resistance than galvanized wire material.
- Aluminum: Aluminum chain link material is recommended for use in public places such as schools, ballparks, ranches, etc. It is superior in quality and durability than a galvanized fence and PVC coated fence. It can last for up to 25 years. In addition to being corrosion resistant, it is lightweight and weather resistant. Furthermore, it has high tensile strength.
- Stainless steel: This type of wire material is the most durable for commercial chain link fences. Hence, it is also the most expensive one. It is mainly used in airports, highways, high-security places like prisons, etc. It is sturdy and resistant to harsh weather conditions. Lastly, it is alkali resistant and sustains high temperatures.